Monash Doctors Surgery offers comprehensive care to all patients.
Our Services include (but are not limited to);
- Women’s Health (including pap smears, family planning and antenatal shared care)
- Men’s Health
- Children’s Health (including childhood vaccinations)
- Health/Medical assessments (including 4 Yr Old, 45yr+, 75yr+)
- Immunisation and Vaccinations
- Work cover / Pre Employment Medicals
- Travel medicine
- Minor procedures
- GP Management /Team Care Plans
- Asthma Action Plans
- Medications Reviews
- Mental Health Care
- RTA / Insurance Medicals
- Preventative Health Advice and Education
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Diabetes Management
- Quit Smoking Advice
If you have an urgent Medical issue that is NOT life threatening, please proceed directly to the Doctors Surgery and a Doctor will attend to you as soon as possible. If you have a medical or life threatening emergency, please do not ring for an appointment, dial 000 for an Ambulance or proceed to your nearest Emergency Department.
After Hours Care
If you require medical care outside of the normal practice hours please contact our after-hours provider, National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
Monash Doctors Surgery is a Bulk Billing practice.